Australia - Vulcan Sub-Basin, (AC/P50, AC/P51, Melbana 100%**)
- 583km2 consisting of three contiguous permits located on trend with oil and liquids rich gas discoveries such as Jabiru, Challis, Montara, Crux and Cash/Maple
- 3D seismic acquired and additional seismic reprocessing undertaken
- A number of oil prospects have been identified
- Recent Auriga hydrocarbon discovery has renewed interest in the region
- Melbana will be free-carried through the permit year 2 and 3 work program by Rouge Rock Pty Ltd in order for Rouge Rock Pty Ltd to earn an option to acquire a 45% interest in each permit.
Nb: ** Far Cape Pte Ltd has an option to acquire a 5% interest in AC/P50 and AC/P51 and Red
Rouge Pty Ltd has a conditional option to acquire a 45% interest in each permit